What we do for your security
- Because we take security seriously, we use the latest industry standard protocols: Host intrusion detection systems (HIDS), log data analysis, file integrity monitoring, web application firewall (WAF) stateful packet inspection (SPI), firewall vulnerability scanning and other in-house systems.
- State-of-the-art Dell software with self-healing features: VMs are split between different hardware. If the system detects a threat, it automatically repairs it by taking a copy of the disk and rebuilding it on different hardware. It also moves your VM off that damage hardware with zero downtime, and without any human involvement.
- Free daily backups on an image level so you can save costs.
- Disaster recovery to the cloud: cost-effective disaster recovery solution hosted on our cloud. Automatic mirroring of your data on our high-availability infrastructure, for immediate restore on demand. Managed, secure services over the internet or JANET, for customers requiring an OFFICIAL platform based upon Assured or Elevated architecture (previously IL2 and IL3).
- We’re ISO 27001 certified, so you know we’re following information security best practice.
We’re ISO 27001 certified
- We have regular daily, weekly and monthly audits to ensure all backup systems are up-to-date and the storing system is restoring the VMs properly
- We regularly audit our policies to ensure that standards are consistently high
- We regularly audit our communication security to guarantee that our communication with clients, third parties and any external system is 100% secure
- We regularly carry out third-party audits to monitor their policies and operating procedures, and we also audit any hardware or software we buy from a third party
- Daily event logging to keep up-to-date with emerging threats
- Daily vulnerability scanning
- Annual certification audit by an external ISO auditor
We can provide further security services by tweaking settings at the OS and software level
- – Tailoring the security measures to your specific software
- – Changing settings on the file system
- – Adding a firewall
- – Setting up a custom cPanel configuration
- – Installing mod-security (a firewall for your web server)
- – Making changes to the mail system
- – Tweaking the web server configuration
- – Securing SSH access
Do you want to know how we comply with GDPR?
Here at Netscan/nativespace we are committed to meeting the highest possible standards for managing and maintaining information security across our organisation.
As a result of this, we are very happy to announce that we are now fully ISO 27001 certified.
Cert No: 13610-ISN-001
ISO 27001: 2013
Bookmark the permalink.